INSTITUTIONAL GOALS & OUTCOMES
PROMOTES SUCCESS THROUGH CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION THAT ADDRESSES STUDENT LEARNING NEEDS.
1. Maintain an academic course inventory that provides a solid foundation of general education fully transferable to senior institutions.
2. Develop and maintain vocational/technical certificate and degree programs relevant to student interests and labor market demands.
3. Provide college preparatory programs in reading, writing, and mathematics, enabling students to succeed in college-level work.
4. Deliver instruction in a variety of suitable formats that expand opportunities for student learning.
PROVIDE STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES AND PROGRAMS THAT COMPLEMENT CLASSROOM LEARNING AND ADDRESS STUDENT NEEDS.
1. Provide a campus life and cultural enrichment activities.
2. Provide library and other resources that enhance student learning.
3. Offier advising/counseling activities that provide a foundation for student success.
4. Provide a learning environment for student success and retention.
PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS THAT MEET COMMUNITY NEEDS.
1. Offer continuing education programs that addresses personal/professional growth.
2. Work with business and industry through partnerships and collaborative efforts that address specific training needs.
RECRUIT AND RETAIN QUALIFIED FACULTY, STAFF, AND ADMINISTRATORS.
1. Provide opportunities for professional development.
2. Attain diverse faculty and staff representative of the institution's service area.
SECURE AND MAINATIN PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL RESOURCES THAT COMPLEMENT THE MISSION OF THE INSTITUTION.
1. Maintain facilities that accommodate flexibility and long-range planning for instruction and support services.
2. Provide appropriate technologies and facilities to meet the needs of instructional and support services.
SECURE AND MAINTAIN FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE RESOURCES TO COMPLEMENT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE INSTITUTION.
1. Engage in financial management policies and practices that ensure the current and future opertations of the institution.
2. Provide dependable financial services to the campus community through professional expertise and maintaining sound financial records.
ENGAGE IN COMPREHENSIVE, CONTINUOUS CAMPUS-WIDE PLANNING AND EVALUATION TO ENSURE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE GOALS AND MISSION TO THE INSTITUION.
1. Promote an effective planning system that involves broad-based campus participation and is tied to resource allocations.
2. Use assessment results for continuous improvement.