Welcome to MyLSC-O!
MyLSC-O is a web portal that provides easy access to campus information for students, faculty, and staff with only one sign-on.
- There are two ways to get to MyLSC-O:
- Visit http://www.lsco.edu and click the MyLSC-O icon on the right side of the homepage
What is MyLSC-O?
MyLSC-O is a web portal that gives students, faculty, and staff easy access to the LSC-O campus information. MyLSC-O will be used as the primary form of communication for all LSC-O students.
MyLSC-O Student Features
- Email access for all students
- Easy access to important dates and campus events
- Easy access to courses information
- Campus: Receive announcements sent to the student body such as special events and holiday closings.
- Personal: The announcements will be sent directly to you from your instructors or administration.
- Student Information: Access your grades, account balance, financial aid and personal information. Register online through the use of the Student Self Services channel.
- Financial Aid: Access documents to complete your financial aid file and check your academic progress.
- My Courses: Access to a homepage for each course you are enrolled in with tools for chatting, sharing files, course calendar, syllabus, and more.
Obtaining a NetID and Password
- Each student will be assigned a NetID and password after registration is complete. To get your
NetID and password, click on the CLICK HERE link
just below “How do I get a NetID (username) and
- On the next page, click on NetID under Student
- On the NetID retrieval page, enter your LSC‐O
Campus ID, Last 4 digits of your social security
number, and your Self Service Pin. Your Campus
ID will be in the format of R800XXXXX, where X
represents a number. By default your
Self Service Pin is your birthday in MMDDYY format
unless you have changed it. (If you do not
have your Campus ID and/or PIN, please contact
the Office of Admissions at (409) 882‐3364.)
After entering the required information, click the Submit button.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Logon Credentials page displays
your default username and password.
Return to the login screen on the MyLSC‐O
homepage and log in with the default username
and password. If your password does not work,
contact the Help Desk at (409) 882‐3033.
Changing Your Password
MyLSC‐O passwords expire every 365 days.
- To change your password, click on the Change LSC-O password link.
- Review the password policy, click on Password Change Form link.
- Enter LO\username, your old password, your new password, and click the OK button. When your password has successfully changed, you will get the page displayed below.
- Log out of MyLSC-O and log back in to test your new password.
Accessing Your Courses
MyLSC‐O will provide quick access to your Desire
2 Learn account.
To get to your D2L, Account after you have
logged into MyLSC‐O, click on the Academic Services
Next, in the My Courses box (channel), click on
Click here to: and you will see the courses you
are enrolled in.
Click on a course for the current term and another
window will load up and log you into your Desire
2 Learn account.
From your D2L account you will be able to access
all of your online course material.
Accessing Self Service for Students
MyLSC-O also provides access to important student information and course details.
After you have logged into MyLSC-O, click on the Academic Services tab. In the Self Service for Students channel, click on Student Information System .
Student Information allows students to easily review personal information, schedules, grades, holds, transcripts and account balances. You can also register for, drop/add, and view courses offered. Click on any of the links on the page and follow the instructions.
For example, to access your grades, click on Student, then Student Records, then Final Grades.
On the next screen, click on the down arrow in the Select Term drop box to select the appropriate term. After you click Submit, your grades will appear.
MyLSC-O allows you to stay current on financial aid information, including balances, scholarships, and academic progress.
Within the Academic Services tab, and within the Self Service for Students channel, click on Financial Aid.
To review award information, click on Award, then click Award for Aid Year. Select the current award year from the drop box, then click Submit.
Select the Award Overview tab. This will display the cost of attendance data as well as all grant, scholarship, loan, and work study award information.
To review your academic progress status, return to the main menu by selecting the Financial Aid tab. Then click on the Financial Aid Status link.
To access any requirements needed to process your financial aid, return to the main menu and click on the Eligibility link.
Q: Do I have to use MyLSC-O?
A: Yes, it is important for students to maintain an active account because MyLSC-O is the primary form of communication used on the campus.
Q: Do I use the MyLSC-O password to access other campus systems?
A: Yes, the MyLSC-O password is also used to log on to the network (i.e. computers in campus labs), to connect to Wi-Fi on campus and to access the library databases.
Q: Do I have to change my password?
A: Yes, the password expires every 365 days. The previous 24 passwords are stored and are ineligible for use.
Q: Are passwords case sensitive?
A: Yes, passwords are case sensitive. Usernames are not.
Q: How do I access e-mails from my instructors?
A: When you log in to MyLSC-O on the home tab, you will see a icon that allows you to open your email.
Q: How do I know my email address?
A: Student email accounts are firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see your email address on the home tab in the top right hand corner of the email channel.
Q: When I am trying to change my password, I get an object required error. What am I missing?
A: When changing your password you must type in LO\ in front of your username. Example: LO\jddoe
Q: How do I get my grades and/or my unofficial transcript?
A: They can be accessed by going to the Academic Services tab and clicking on Student Information.
MyLSC-O Help Desk
Academic Center, Room 101
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.