ETS Proficiency Profile Graduation Requirement
All students preparing to graduate with an Associate of Science (A.S.), an Associate of Arts (A.A) degree, or an Associate of Arts Teaching (A.A.T) degree are required to take the ETS Proficiency Profile prior to graduation.
The LSCO Testing Center, Room 107 of the Ron E. Lewis Library on the dates listed below:
- Friday, Nov. 22, 8:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 23, 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 26, 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4, 4:30 p.m.
You have two options:
- Fill out the ETS Proficiency Profile Registration Form (included in this packet). This form MUST be completed and signed by a Testing Center staff member BEFORE the test is taken.
- You may also call the Testing Center at (409) 882-3330 and register over the phone; however, the ETS Proficiency Profile Registration Form must also be completed and signed by a Testing Center staff member BEFORE the test is taken.
NOTE: Registration is required. In order for the Testing Center to order enough exam packets, please register as soon as possible.
You should arrive at the Testing Center at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session. Bring photo identification and two number two pencils. You may also want to bring a light jacket.
The ETS Proficiency Profile assess four core skill areas; Reading, Writing, Mathematics, and Critical Thinking
There is an online study guide: E-Proficiency Profile Sample Questions
You can also visit the LSCO Learning Center to review study guide questions. The Learning Center is located in room 113 of the Ron E. Lewis Library building.
Scores are available upon completion.