LSCO Testing Center
The Lamar State College Orange Testing Center is located in Room 107 of the Ron E. Lewis Library Building.
The Testing Center provides a quiet and comfortable setting for group and individual testing. The center is completely handicapped-accessible.
|Days||Hours of Operation|
|Monday and Tuesdays||7:30AM - 7:00PM (CST)|
|Wednesday - Thursday||7:30AM - 5:30PM (CST)|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM (CST)|
|Select Saturdays||(See times and dates below)|
|Saturday Testing Dates Available||Hours of Operation|
|August 5, 2023||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
|August 19, 2023||9:00AM - NOON (CST)|
|September 9, 2023||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
|October 7, 2023||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
|November 4, 2023||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
|December 2, 2023||9:00AM - 1:00PM (CST)|
To learn more about specific tests, click the appropriate link below.
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
- Admission Assessment (A2): admission exam for Upward Mobility Nursing
- Career Assessment: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory
- Challenge Exams: English and Criminal Justice
- CLEP: College Level Examination Program
- Correspondence Exams
- DANB Certification: Dental Assisting National Board
- GED: Nationally recognized high school equivalency exam.
- Make-up Exams: available at the teacher's discretion
- NCCT: National Center for Competency Testing
- Pearson VUE Testing
- TEAS Test of Essential Academic Skills
- Special Accommodations Testing
Lamar State College Orange does not require ACT or SAT for admission and so does not administer these tests; however, links are provided for your convenience.