Welcome to Lamar State College Orange.
Please join us for New Student Orientation!
Thursday, August 8, 2019
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Shahan Events Center
209 Green Avenue, Orange, TX 77630
Beginning a college career can be an exciting experience, but it can also be intimidating. That is why we are inviting you to join us for New Student Orientation.
This day will familiarize you with our campus and the Academic and Student Support Services available to you.
Just a few of the things that will be covered:
- Where are classes located? (we’ll go on a campus tour!)
- How will I obtain my grades?
- Where can I receive free tutoring?
- Where can I park?
- I am registered to take online and hybrid classes, what do I do?
- What will happen to my financial aid if I drop a class?
In order to register for classes you must already be admitted to the college via the steps below:
- Complete an application for admission online at www.applytexas.org
- Submit all required official transcripts or GED scores
- Provide approval of bacterial meningitis vaccination (if under the age of 22).
- Provide a copy of driver’s license
- Take required placement exam (Texas Success Initiative Assessment – TSIA) unless otherwise exempt.
Please contact Admissions & Records if you have any questions regarding your eligibility to register for classes or any of the steps above: 409-882-3364 or email@example.com. Or for questions regarding orientation please contact Andrea Stephenson at 882-3340 or Andrea.Stephenson@lsco.edu.
Space is limited, so don't forget to register today for New Student Orientation by submitting the registration form. If you are unable to submit your information via the Web, you may call (409) 882-3340 to register. Leave all information requested on above form.