Student Government Association
- Act as a liaison to faculty, administration, and staff on behalf of the student body
- Demonstrate leadership, honesty, and integrity
- Act in the students' best interest when participating in the development of policies for the college
- Act upon the suggestions and concerns expressed by the student body
- Foster recognition of student rights and the college's responsibilities to the students.
Meetings are held every other Thursday at 3 p.m. in Room 202 of the Student Center.
SGA officers hold office hours in Room 106 in the Student Center.
President: Joshua Taylor
Vice-President: Jessica Moore
Secretary: Summer Hackbarth
Public Relations: unfilled
Senators: Dylan Chambers, Tremaine Wilson
Advisors: Amy Moore and Ashley Guillory