Grow with Google
Learn industry-specific skills that help open more industry doors. Take the world’s best courses for FREE.
Lamar State College Orange is excited to announce our partnership with Coursera-one of the largest global online learning platforms. Through Coursera, our students will continue to have access to 5,000+ cutting edge online courses, taught at 250+ of the world’s leading universities, community colleges and companies.
Since today’s career market is constantly evolving, this is an incredible opportunity to supplement your current curricula by learning additional job-relevant skills that today’s top employers are looking for–before you graduate. Ready to learn new skills and enhance your career readiness? Let’s get started.
How to get started:
- Sign up for Coursera services by completing the Lamar State College Orange Registration Form.
- You will receive a unique URL that will direct you to Coursera.org.
- Sign up at Coursera with your name and email address. Look for the LSCO logo on this page.
- Begin browsing the curated courses and learning programs that are designed to increase learner employment outcomes.
Why learn on Coursera?
Job-ready skills you can put to work.
Flexible online training programs designed to put you on the fast track to jobs in high-growth fields.
- No experience necessary
- Learn job-ready skills, even with no relevant experience.
- 1,500,000 in-demand jobs opening across certificate fields.
- Learn at your own pace
- Complete the online certificate program on your own terms.
- 3 to 6 months to complete with under 10 hours of flexible study per week.
- Stand out to employers
- Make your resume competitive with a credential from Google.
- 75% of program graduates report an improvement in their career trajectory.
- A path to in-demand jobs
- Connect with top employers who are currently hiring.
- $66,000 median salary.
Google Career Certificates
Earn a credential that can lead to jobs in high-growth fields:
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- Digital marketers use online tools to reach customers. E-commerce specialists grow online sales.
- IT Support
- IT Specialists troubleshoot problems so computers and networks run correctly.
- Data Analytics
- Data analysts collect, transform, and organize data in order to help make informed business decisions.
- Project Management
- Project managers ensure projects within an organization are managed and completed with maximum value.
- UX Design
- UX designers make digital and physical products easier and more enjoyable to use.
- IT Automation with Python
- Designed to provide IT professionals with in-demand skills -- including Python, Git, and IT automation -- that can help you advance your career.